Manderley Lodge self catering
N.B. Self-catering Lodge CLOSED until further notice
Come to Shanklin on the beautiful Isle of Wight for a quiet, relaxing holiday in our spacious 'home from home'. Our self-contained, self-catering Lodge has:-
- Accommodation for up to 2 adults (double bed) and 2 children (up to the age of 10 years on day bed & trundle)
- Travel cot (instead of trundle) and high chair available upon request
- Private off-road parking on own driveway
- Well-equipped south-facing kitchen/diner, with electric oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, refrigerator with ice box, microwave, electric kettle & toaster, well stocked crockery and cutlery cupboards; but please ask if there is anything missing. Dining-room table and 4 chairs, in the sunny window
- Large bedroom - double bed, daybed & trundle, wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table
- All bedding included, as are a kitchen hand-towel and tea-towel, but bathroom towels are not provided
- Bathroom, with shower over bath, wash basin and w.c.
- Lounge with two comfortable chairs, a 2-seater sofa and Flatscreen Freeview TV with integral DVD player
- French Windows opening on to our sunny front garden.
- Central heating & hot water
We are open from February half-term to end of October
No smoking within the Lodge
From £60 per night. 20% reduction for 7 night stays
Terms and conditions
All bookings are subject to a 20% (non-refundable) deposit, payable by bank transfer or sterling cheque. Balance due no later than 6 weeks prior to arrival. Provisional bookings will be held for 5 days, unless otherwise agreed.
The deposit is non-refundable. Less than 42 days before arrival will be charged at 100% unless we are able to re-let all or part of the accommodation when the charges will be reduced accordingly. We strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance to cover your costs if you have to cancel.
We regret that pets cannot be accommodated.
Guests causing damage to the Lodge (including accidental damage) will be charged for replacement or repair. The person making the booking will be liable.